Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Why I Want to Retire Rich

From the moment i finished the book Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki, I told myself that I will be like him. Earning Passive Income more than my expenses. As all of you know, I am a single mom with a kid and maintaining a single income household is not an easy task. I'm trying my best to make ends meet and I created this blog to record my journey getting out of the Rat Race. And also to share to you some facts and info I get from the journey that I am taking. If some of you not familiar what is Rat Race, it means living from payday to payday. If you are an employee like me, I expect all of my income will come from my salary which is given every 15th and 30th of the month. And making ends meet is really a tough job, much tougher than my usual 9-6 working hours. And I am making the move to create Passive Income higher than my expenses so that I can live comfortably and retire rich.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3