Thursday, May 19, 2011

Simple Things Matters

Everything that we have to do, we really need to start from scratch. On my journey to financial freedom, I realized one thing. That simple things matters. Every million starts with a centavo. That means every achievement it started as a dream. I really wanted to achieve all my dreams and aspirations. Actually, shifted things a bit to achieve my target. In case I retire, I want to earn passive income of P 100,000 a month. And only two things can contribute to achieve this. Its either owning a multiple door apartment or having my own school. Two things that can come hand in hand. But I want to prioritize the second one. For I want also to contribute in molding future of a child. And also, it will generate multiple jobs, from janitors, teachers and security guards. I'm happy that I have thought about it. Will think about simple things that will eventually to lead to this dream of mine. I don't need to earn multiple million of pesos in one deal, because I know I still need to work on handling those huge of money. In simple terms, I still have emotional hindrance that I need to work out. For I know, its a matter of right time and people who will definitely help. And it will be soon no longer a dream.

2 comments:

ronsalvador said...

Very nice post.
I share your enthusiasm for entrepreneurship to empower one's self and in the process create jobs and be able to serve the community. God will be with you in this quest because it's a noble one.
Good luck!

Ron
http://wwwcreatingwealthphilippines.blogspot.com/

Frugal Mom said...

thanks Ron. i hope you will achieve your dreams too. God bless.

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3