Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Successful People have Mentors

I am venturing into something that I am totally zero knowledge about it. I have no sales background, I'm an introvert and most of all, I dont want to deal with agents. It may sound silly, but I became one. Yes, I am now a Real Estate Investor. I have no knowledge about it. But Im willing to learn. Though, I find some points from books, there are still big difference if there is someone you can ask to. Someone who will tell you how good you are or will give you rays of lights in times of confusion. And I am lucky I have one. Currently, I am under Local Coaching by Ms Lyn and I am proud of it. It is my deep appreciation and honor to be under her because she's already there. I mean, I dont need to question her capacities and capabilities because she is already successful in her chosen career. And now, I chose the same path as hers. Though its just a month since we started, I can honestly say that all things she told us are true. Its up to us to follow and dont be too stubborn and just follow. "Nothing in our past determined her future", thats what keeps echoing in my head everytime i doubt her style of coaching. But she's already there. She is a self made millionaire and I want to be like her someday. So I need to persevere and follow what she is sharing us during coaching time. I dont have to argue with her because I paid for that information. I didnt asked her to give that information for free. For I know, 90% of my success will depend on my prudence and only 10% will be brought by the knowledge I gained from her. So for the benefit of the doubt, I still follow my instincts. And they are always true. So what does my instincts telling me? Just follow her, the knowledge you will gain from her, and in time you will become a self made millionaire too like her soon. Really really soon....

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3