Friday, April 1, 2011

5 M's to Million Formula

Every day, we really wanted to earn millions. Some invest their time and life in working non-stop getting near to that amount. Some put their luck in betting in the lottery hoping that one day those numbers will appear and hit the jackpot. But there is a time and tested formula for these and it really needs an open mind and open heart to fulfill that million.

1. Mindset
          When I started in this quest, it is not just by want instead its a need. As all of you know, I am a single mom and living in a single income household so most of the times  I am living paycheck after paycheck. And also my valuable time with my kid also suffers because of working long hours. So one day, I decided that I will not forgo the things that really matters to me. Especially my family and the times I am spending with my loved ones. No one can replace the happiness that it can bring but it will make you feel guilty if you by yourself know that you are broke.

2. Mastery
          "Jack of all trades, master of none." Most of us are like that. We tend to master the art of multitasking. If we want to excel into something, we should focus to a single goal and hit the home run. Archers are trained to be like this. They tend to hit the same spot for a thousand times so that they can master how to hit the aim.

3. Mentor
           This is where we all lack. To have someone to guide us in our quest for our financial freedom. Luckily here in the Philippines, mentors are mentors are sprouting like wild mushroom that are willing and able to share their knowledge and not that selfish enough to give us hope that we are getting there. Currently, I am an avid follower of Bro. Bo SanchezJomar Hilario and Trace Trajano. I am lucky that I have come across people like them for they are full of inspiration that they are willing to share their knowledge for newbies like me.

4. Mastermind Group
            This are people who share the same passion as you. If you are surrounded by pessimistic people, by chance you will be like one too. So choose the group or people you join to. For they will encourage and help you for the journey that you will be heading too. And they will be the best friends that you can have and they will give you the same insights and knowledge that you will undergo to.

5. Management
            If you tend to mismanage the millions that you earned, time will come you will end up broke again and go inside the cycle again. I prefer earning millions the hard and long way compared in earning them in an instant. The more and harder I earned it, the longer it will last in my hands.

Hope this things brought sunlight in your faces. I am noting this one by one and been telling all of my friends about it. If you got the mindset and lacking the four, nothing will change. Just follow all of this steps and you are near in reaching your millions.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Modern Warfare 3